Favourite Security Waterproof Rfid Tags, Mutiple Size Heat
Resistance Tag PPS Coin tag for laundry use
Type: PPS Coin Tag
Chip: Alien Higgs-3 Monza R6 or Custom
Working Frequency: 902-928MHz/ 865-868MHz
Operating Temperature: -50 ~ +230℃
Reading Distance: 0.1~3.5m
|Special Features:||Waterproof / Weatherproof, MINI TAG||Communication Interface:||RFID, NFC|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China||Brand Name:||Toptag|
|Model Number:||High Temperature Resistant RFID Industrial Tag||Frequency:||HF UHF|
|Type:||PPS Heat resistant RFID tag||Chip:||Alien Higgs-3 Monza R6 or Custom|
|RFID Standard:||ISO/IEC 18000-6C, EPC Class1 Gen2||Reading distance:||0.1~10m( depands on reader )|
|Printing:||Laser Printing||Personalization:||pre-programmed, size, packing, ect|
|Operating Model:||passive||Operating Temperature:||-50 ~ +230℃|
PPS RFID Coin hard tag is made from high temperature-resistant material PPS for outdoor use and industrial application.
RFID (Radio-Frequency Identification) laundry tags are small devices that are used to track and manage laundry items, such as linens, uniforms, and towels. These tags use RFID technology to store and transmit information, allowing laundry facilities to track and manage their inventory more efficiently.
The production process of RFID laundry tags typically involves the following steps:
1. Chip Placement: The first step in the production process is to place the RFID chip onto the tag. The chip is a small electronic device that contains an antenna and a microchip that stores the tag’s information.
2. Tag Encapsulation: After the chip is placed onto the tag, the tag is encapsulated in a durable material, such as plastic or silicone. This material protects the chip and allows the tag to withstand the harsh conditions of a laundry environment, such as high temperatures, moisture, and detergents.
3. Printing and Encoding: Once the tag is encapsulated, it can be printed with a barcode or other information. The tag is also encoded with the necessary data, such as the item type, location, and tracking number.
4. Quality Control: The final step in the production process is quality control. The tags are tested to ensure that they are working properly and that the information is being transmitted accurately.
1.Waterproof and anti-high temperature, good for outdoor or extreme environments.
2.Identification and tracking for assets management.
3.Easy to take for patrolling and attendance.
When choosing PPS industrial laundry tags, you should pay attention to the following aspects:
1. Durability: Industrial laundry tags need to have high durability to withstand mechanical friction, high temperatures, and chemical exposure during the laundry process. Ensure that the chosen PPS tags have excellent durability to resist wear and damage during multiple wash cycles.
2. Waterproofness: Since industrial laundry tags will be exposed to water and detergents, it is crucial to select PPS tags with good waterproof performance. The tags should be able to withstand water penetration to maintain readability and functionality during the laundry process.
1. Read range: Choose PPS tags with an appropriate read range based on the requirements of the laundry equipment and workflow. Ensure that the tags can maintain reliable communication with the readers during the laundry process to accurately read and update the information on the tags.
2. Tag size and shape: Consider the size and shape of the garments when selecting suitable PPS tag sizes and shapes. The tags should be easy to attach to the garments without adversely affecting the wearer’s comfort.
3. Data storage capacity: Select PPS tags with sufficient data storage capacity according to your needs. This ensures that the tags can store enough information such as garment identification codes, washing instructions, and other relevant data.
4. Tag installation method: Understand the installation method of PPS tags and ensure compatibility with the laundry equipment and workflow. Common installation methods include sewing, heat sealing, or adhesive attachment. Choose the appropriate installation method based on specific requirements.
5. Readability and compatibility: Ensure that the selected PPS tags are compatible with commonly used RFID readers and have good readability. This ensures that the tags can be reliably read and written during the laundry process.
In addition to the above considerations, factors such as the reputation of the supplier and their technical support should also be taken into account. Choose a reliable supplier and obtain their technical support and after-sales service to ensure that the quality and performance of the tags meet your requirements.
These tags are commonly used in laundry facilities, such as hotels, hospitals, and nursing homes, to manage and track their laundry inventory. Some benefits of using RFID laundry tags include:
1. Increased Efficiency: RFID laundry tags allow laundry facilities to track and manage their inventory more efficiently. They can quickly identify which items need to be washed, which ones are clean, and which ones are missing.
2. Cost Savings: By tracking their inventory more efficiently, laundry facilities can reduce the amount of lost or stolen items, leading to cost savings.
3. Improved Customer Service: RFID laundry tags can help improve customer service by ensuring that clean and fresh linens and towels are always available for guests.
4. Sustainability: By reducing the amount of lost or stolen items, RFID laundry tags can help reduce waste and promote sustainability.