RFID waste bin tag
Waste management utilizes RFID to uniquely identify waste bins. When the truck empties the bin, the tag is read and weighed, to accurately simplify billing according to the amount of waste was produced.
Overview of rfid waste bin tags
Standardized tags for reliable distribution
Toptag RFID tags help municipalities and waste removal service organizations optimize data collection speed and integrity, enabling pay-as-you-throw and recycling incentive programs.
- RFID solutions support identification and traceability of waste streams.
- Tags attached to waste containers enable operators to monitor sorting quality, track the number of times a container is placed for collection and track the weight of its contents.
- Tags simplify service billing and support implementation of incentive-based invoicing.
Bin and container manufacturers can choose from a broad spectrum of LF, HF and UHF passive contactless transponders from Shenzhen toptag. Robust features provide various levels of resistance to water, chemicals, shock, and temperature variation. For field-deployed assets, Bin Tag and Plug Tag transponders install easily into standard nests, including metal bins and plastic bins.
Additional designs provide the flexibility and versatility to tag bins and containers of any size, shape or composition.
- RFID waste management
- Residential, commercial and industrial bin tracking
- Recycling compliance monitoring
- Manufacturing & Logistics
- Payment Fuel & Gas Station
|IC Type:||Alien Higgs-3 or other|
|Write Cycles:||100,000 times|
|Data Retantion:||Up to 50 Years|
|Read Range:||UHF:2-10m,depend on the reader|
|Color:||Black, or in customized color|